SBI Junior Associate Syllabus: SBI has recently announced recruitment notification for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. If you have applying or applied for the SBI Jr Associate jobs, you must have the syllabus to prepare. Here we are presenting the syllabus for SBI Jr Associate Clerks in Customer Support & Sales. Also, we provide the previous year question papers, old papers & model papers here. Also, you should know the selection process for the SBI Jr Associate Examination 2019.
However, The Exam Pattern for SBI Jr Associate Clerks comprises of two online tests, Preliminary & Mains Examination. Moreover, you can check the exam pattern of this both exams on this page. So, you come to know the marks allocation for each section in the exam.
SBI Junior Associate Clerks (Customer Support & Sales) Selection Process, Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections. There will be 1/4 negative marks for each wrong answers in the exam.
Prelims Exam Pattern
- English Language: 30 Questions/ 30 Marks – 20 Minutes
- Numerical Ability: 35 Questions/ 35 Marks – 20 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions/ 35 Marks – 20 Minutes
- Finally, Total: 100 Questions/ 100 Marks – 1 Hour
Finally, Mains Examination, The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Mains Exam Pattern
- General Financial Awareness: 50 Questions/ 50 Marks – 35 Minutes
- General English: 40 Questions/ 40 Marks – 35 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions/ 50 Marks – 45 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 Questions/ 60 Marks – 45 Minutes
- Finally, Total: 190 Questions/ 200 Marks – 2 Hours 40 Minutes
SBI Junior Associate Syllabus PDF Download
Finally, the syllabus you are looking is here for download in PDF. The subjects are clear in the above portions. So, you can check the syllabus using the below PDF files. Moreover, you can also find the model question papers of previous Bank Exams. Similarly, check the previous papers, model question papers, syllabus on Exam Remark. After downloading all the materials, you can easily prepare to score good marks.
Click Here for syllabus
You may also like,
IBPS Question Paper with Answer