ONGC Recruitment for 12th Pass: As many students (10th pass, Diploma, 12th pass) are searching for ONGC Recruitment, here we are presenting the recruitment list of latest job vacancies in ONGC to help such candidates. ONGC conducts recruitment drives for filling the Apprenticeship jobs throughout India. If you have a diploma or 12th pass certificate, then you can apply for the ONGC jobs now. The complete details of the current recruitment are here. So, check the ONGC jobs for 12th pass candidates, 10th pass & Diploma.
ONGC Recruitment for 12th Pass, Diploma, 10th Pass Candidates
There are various job opportunities for Intermediate & Diploma completed students. These jobs are Jr.Technical Assistant Accounts, Boiler, Electronics, Electrical, Diesel, Drilling, Fitting, Geology, Production, Cementing, Welding, Machining, Material Management, , Security Supervisor, Jr.Fire Supervisor, etc. Also, you can get the online preparation study materials on this page. So, check for the job & prepare using the study materials, previous question papers available on this page.
You may ask us, Why people shows interest in ONGC Job? The reason is very simple. ONGC is one of the global leader in providing the best oil & gas jobs in India. The salary & other allowances are more when compared with other PSU’s. Moreover, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is now a Maharatna company.
ONGC 12th Pass Jobs Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of the performance score in written test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Driving Test, Typing test, Personnel Interview etc.
Note: On the basis of the job type, the selection process may vary. So, candidates have to be fit & be prepared to apply for ONGC jobs for intermediate level.
How To Apply for ONGC Jobs Online?
- Visit website, https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/career/recruitment-notice/
- Check for recent recruitment notifications by latest time stamp.
- Click on the corresponding link to view the notification.
- Also, you can download the recruitment notification from here.
- Follow the instructions & guidelines available in the notification
- Logon to www.ongcindia.com website and Apply Online using the link, http://e-apply.in
- Take a printout of SBI Payment Challan form.
- After completing the fee payment in the bank, collect the payment details like journal number to submit in the online application form.
- Complete filling of the Online Application Form with given instructions & guidelines.
- Moreover, Verify the details & submit.
- Also, Take a copy of the printout for future reference.
Also, you may like
ONGC Question Paper for Accountant
ONGC Junior Assistant Question Papers
Also, check ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus